Saturday, September 20, 2008

I can't wait for everything to end

This whole week has been a busy week. I can't wait for presentations to come to an end and also finish all assignments. Right now, all students are busy preparing for various things such as exams, completing assignments and working on presentations. As, we are half way through university our time must be used appropriately. As the saying goes time is precious. Time does not wait for no men.
On another note, I really can't wait for the next tuition free week. A time for us to rest our mind off studying. However, I hope that during that whole week I would at least do something fruitful. Since, once our university starts we would be in full swing as, finals would be approaching.
Also, I am starting to think of the summer holidays. Really can't wait for that as I get to go back to Malaysia really soon. I am so excited and soon I have to plan on what to eat and what I should do during my holidays in Malaysia. I am now over the moon. Thinking about the food back in Malaysia makes me feel hungry I also longing and craving for the good food. It is always said Penang has really good Hawker food.
Anyway now you knows my joys on why I can't wait to get back to Malaysia and also for holidays to come. Of course, before I can enjoy I must really study hard and study smart.hehehe

No comments: