Monday, September 8, 2008

My Life In Perth

Since I came here, I have been enjoying myself. Mostly because of friends. Like what people have told me, when you go overseas get to know friends and many have always said University life is the best. Thinking about it, I agree. So far it has been great over here.
I have gone out for outings with various people such as Yin-Fei, Muneera, Amanda, the members in cell group and been catching up with lots of other people during lunch breaks. University life is an experience. One has to definitely go through and make the most out of it. Also, I have been keeping myself busy here by joining activities that I love. This is fruitful for me.
It is sad to say, the first few weeks I was here my friend got me addicted to shopping. When, there is a discount, one can get it at a bargain. Isn't it great. My favourite shops here are 'Supre' and 'Valley Girl'. I have been trying to budget as things are expensive. I always try to remind myself that so I won't spend unnecessarily on items that I don't need. From now on till I come back I should write a budget list to keep track on what I have been spending money on. Another thing, since I came here I have been eating and snacking a lot. This is bad. I must put a stop to this.
This is natural from what I have heard to put on weight when going overseas. But now since winter is over I must limit myself on food.And weigh myself before I get back to Malaysia.Thats for all now.

1 comment:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

life is good~!
i love the weather there