Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year


I can't believe its the new year again. Time really flies. Soon, I would have to face reality. Now is 2009. And this year I am turning 21. Getting older. No more a teenager. An adult. Face the truth. How I wish the clock turns back. It is only a delusion.


As a new year begins, people talk about making resolutions. hmm......I wonder what are my resolutions. And if I make it would I be following, would it be just a waste of time or is it going to be the yardstick.


Anyway my resolutions are


a) Be responsible


b)Learn how to cook (must really force myself ) sigh.Love to eat but if one ask me to prepare I can't. I must set my mind


c)Don't ever say the word 'LAZY'


Last but not least wishing everyone out there or all those who read my blog a Happy New Year

No comments: