Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spending

I have been spending a lot lately on food and clothes. Especially clothes. Haiz. I am not even earning income yet but already buying many things. Worst of all is my dad and sisters money. Not my own. Their hard earned cash. I do have money just that is all kept in the bank and earning interest till..... I should repay them back. I owe them a lot.

Sometimes I wish I own a credit card. At the same time and I am happy I do not have. I am not contradicting myself but owning a card would make me spend. This is bad. I have to control myself. On many occassions, people swipe their credit card on many petty items. By right, I believe it should be used for emergency purposes. Also, I should make it point to allocate a certain amount for savings and start budgeting.

I consider myself prudent and thrifty. Though I do spend but I try to tell myself sometimes it is unneccesary or I need to get my parents or sisters consent before I purchase any goods.

No comments: