Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weight

After Aussie
Before Aussie

Hmm..Before I left Malaysia I was slim and just nice but now I believe I have put on weight on my thighs and hands. My hands are flabby. Haiz. I know I put on weight when I went there. When I was in Perth it was winter. The cold gets you hungry easily so I ate more than what I normally had back home.

I won't say I am regretting or complaining that i've gained weight. Its good to put on some extra kilos but not too much. Most people say I look better now. Not to say I was skinny or aneroksia but somehow I feel happier that now I can't fit into some clothes that I couldn't wear before. I would say I am just the right weight. Neither underweight nor overweight. Being underweight one looks sickly and frail. Being overweight, might lead to health complications.

I better control my diet. Since I came back I have been invited for lots of dinners. Also, eating lots of home cooked food and with the festivities around the corner when I came back I just cannot help it but to enjoy. I MUST CONTROL but what to do when food is good and appetising. eat. I think I live to eat. hehe














No comments: